Tornado safety tips
1. Stay away from windows/doors that lead to the outside.
2. Take cover under a sturdy piece of furniture.
3. Use hands/arms to protect our head/neck.
1. Get in low area/ditch or crouch next to sturdy building.
2. Use hands/arms to protect head/neck.
1. Get out and get as far away from vehicle as possible.
2. Follow instructions for outside safety procedure.
ALWAYS BE AWARE OF FLOODING IN YOUR AREA.
Remember: October is a high warning time for tornadoes and hurricanes in Alabama. Stay safe!