Huntsville retail business water damage
The owner of this Huntsville store came into work once morning and discovered that a water heater malfunction had caused water damage to 3/4 of the store. A raised storage area was the only part of the store that wasn't covered in water.
Our crews worked quickly to move the contents of the store out of the damaged areas. The carpet in the storefront was heavily saturated and the store had valuable merchandise throughout the area. The store office and hallway were also flooded with standing water.
Through inspection and discussion with the store owner, our crew noted that one major area of concern was cabinetry within the store which was over 100 years old. We worked closely with both the store owner and the insurance company to help cleanup the water damage and get the store back open for business as quickly as possible.