Huntsville Fire Caused By Dryer
The dryer caught on fire in this Huntsville home causing heavy fire damage to the laundry room. The rest of the home had heavy soot damage as well as water damage from the fire department's efforts to stop the fire.
Much of the home looked like what you see pictured here in the living room. Insulation which was already covered in soot is now heavy and wet and falling down throughout the home.
The after picture was taken at the end of the first day that our crews worked on site. Their first objective in tackling this fire damage job was to clean up all the debris from the fallen insulation.