If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (256) 533-5335

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Huntsville Fire Damage From Stove

This fire/smoke damage in a Huntsville home was caused by a cake box that was left sitting on the stove.  The smoke from the burning box caused light soot damage to the kitchen, dining room and living room.  There was also a strong smell from the fire in the home.  

Our crew cleaned the ceiling, walls and floors in those three rooms using both dry and wet fire cleaning techniques.  The carpet and the HVAC were also cleaned.  We did not thermal fog the home at the homeowner's request.  That process is often used to reduce the odor left from the fire.