Huntsville Apartment Fire
One entire building of a local Huntsville apartment complex experienced an overnight fire. Twelve units suffered damage. There was no power or water accessible, but that didn't stop SERVPRO. Our crews are trained, experienced and prepared to handle such a situation. The apartment owner and 12 tenants were depending on our team to help them recover quickly from this loss.
We were able to bring in our own generators and work night and day to get the fire and water damaged walls, carpets, insulation, ceiling, and contents taken care of so that one of our contractors could replace and paint and make it habitable again.